With the dawn of a new football season about to break, Ton Pentre AFC Ltd are pleased to announce the club’s strategic plans for September 2016 – 2022.
The Rhondda Bulldogs are an ambitious club and these ambitions are clearly outlined in the strategic document, which is titled ‘Leading Football Excellence in Your Community – A New Vision’ and can be downloaded here: Ton Pentre AFC Strategic Plan 2016-2022
The club is seeking to achieve the following strategic objectives by 2022:
- To have grown a community membership cohort of 2000 members
- To be a hub for community engagement at fit for purpose sporting facility within the hinterland of the Capital City Region
- To provide a pathway to football excellence in Men’s and Women’s football from Centre of Excellence level up to Welsh Premier League level
- To host a vibrant programme of sport for all the community to support the health and wellbeing agenda
- To be the first Welsh Premier League club in RCT; allied with the realistic ambition of bringing European football back to the Rhondda by 2025
- To be a central partner in a accessible sporting facility and community focal point that will service 12000 users per annum by 2022 ensuring that it is truly impactful in terms of reach and engagement
Please take time to read our vision for Ton Pentre AFC, a club that will be owned by the community for the community.
Download the strategy here: Ton Pentre AFC Strategic Plan 2016-2022